Phylicia and I are both big believers in what’s now known as the “side hustle.” Phy’s was a source of fulfillment while she worked an unfulfilling job and I’ve blogged since my oldest son was almost one. But side hustles can be a lot of different things and sometimes you can convince yourself you don’t have time for one. (Hint: you probably do.)
- What is a side hustle?
- product of passion and producer of purpose
- Prioritizing a side hustle
- comes after our relationship with God, marriage, and children
- evaluate schedule and find a time
- Practical tips for a side hustle
- don’t do anything while kids are sleeping that you can do while they are awake
- have a plan for your work time
- don’t waste time
- use your freedom- change your side hustle when you need to
- get outside your box- don’t be afraid to start something new
Grow as a person and you’ll be a better wife, mom, sister, daughter, and employee.